Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma’s film is going to release on March 2. This is his first release after marriage. The viewers of the film’s teaser and trailer are very much appreciative. It will be known in a few days that the angel will be able to do amazing at the box office.
Anushka has now become a producer with the actress. About 10 years ago, Anushka made a Bollywood entry to Shahrukh Khan’s film ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’. In an interview to the Indian Express, Anushka said that I always try to do something new. Many times when you do experiments in many types of rolls and johnars, you have to continuously adjust it. But I want to do something new in every movie which I am doing.
Anushka’s 15th film is going to release as a fairy in the last 10 years since 2008. In the meantime, many films were hit, so some of them did not work at the box office. Come see, Anushka’s last 5 films record.
1. When the Harry Mate Sejal: Anushka’s last release movie with Shahrukh Khan, when Harry Mate was Sage. It was directed by Imtiaz Ali. The movie box office did not do anything well. Critics also criticized it very much. The total collection of the movie was only Rs 64.33 crore.
2. Phillauri: Anushka Sharma’s home production film Fillauri has not been able to digest the viewer. Despite its good script, its box office collection was only Rs 27.1 crore.
3. Aye Dil Hai Mushkil: Karan Johar’s Aye Dil Hai Pyaar, Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma’s fans liked Phanse very much. This new style of love and friendship got the tremendous response at the box office. The film collected collections of 112.48 crores.
4. Sultan: For the first time, Anushka is paired with Salman Khan on screen. In the film, the role of Wrestler, the love story of both the stars got the audience’s smoky love. The film crossed the 300 million mark at the box office and proved to be a super-duper hit. Sultan is one of Anushka’s big hit films.
5. Dil Dhadkane Do: Jaya Akhtar’s Family Drama Dil Dhadkana Do Anushka duo with X Boyfriend Ranvir Singh, but this movie is more at the box office. The film did an average business and earned 76.88 crores.