Director: Sanjay Leela Bhansali
Star cast: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Shahid Kapoor, Aditi Rao Hyder, Raza Murad, Jim Saurabh
Duration: 2 hours 43 minutes
Certificate: U / A
Rating: 4 stars
Whenever mention of Sanjay Leela Bhansali, films like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Devdas, Bullets of Rules, Ramlila and Bajirao Mastani appear in front of the eyes. In November 2016, the film Padmavati (now Padmavat) started shooting, so far since then it is in dispute over film history. Despite the constant protests, the film is being released on January 25.
Nana Patekar speaking on Padmavat, will make the wrong film, then people will react.
The protests against the story of the film will only be known after watching the film and know the story of this film with us …
Padmavat Movie Story
The story of the film begins from the thirteenth century when the ruler of Khilji dynasty, Jalaluddin Khilji (Raza Murad), plans to win Delhi, seated with his detachment in Afghanistan. At the same time, his nephew Alauddin Khilji (Ranvir Singh) comes and unmarried with uncle’s daughter Mehrunissa (Aditi Rao Hyder). After some incidents, Alauddin becomes the king of Delhi by killing his uncle. On the other hand, Raja Maharaj Ratan Singh of Mewar (Shahid Kapoor), when Singhal goes to the country, he meets Rajkumari Padmini (Deepika Padukone).
After falling in love, Maharaj married Padmini and brought him Chittor. Meanwhile, for some reasons the priest of the state, Raghav Chetan is taken out of the country and he goes to Delhi in anger and proclaims Alauddin Khilji as the Queen Padmavati. Affected by the priestly things, Allauddin leaves for attacking Chittor. After going to Chittor, he cheated the Maharaja and brought them to Delhi, and captures Maharaj once again to tell the king to see Padmavati. After this, there are many turnings in the story and ultimate victory is the valor and valor of Rajputs.
Why go to watch the movie Padmavat?
– Film Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film is the style of filmmaking. Whether there is a sequence of war, there is a scene between the king and the queen or the Johar, in every frame, you get to see the special touch of Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
– The artwork of the film is amazing and whatever scenes come in front of your eyes give the eyes a pleasant experience.
– The film’s script has been described as fictitious and the end of the story is known to everyone. But the story has been presented in a very interesting way by Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
– There is no Dream Sequence or any kind of scene between the film Alauddin Khilji and the Queen Padmini. The film has only tried to show Rajput society and its feat on the screen, while the women’s self-esteem tales have also been reported.
If you talk about the characters in the film, then Deepika Padukone’s acting is alive. Deepika’s work in the role of Rani Padmini is commendable. Shahid Kapoor played a responsible husband and Raja’s character in the role of Maharaja Raval Ratan Singh. Ranvir Singh has left no stone unturned to play a man of cruel personality like Alauddin Khilji. Ranveer has worked on his character in a very wonderful and lucrative manner and he is also seen in the film. Apart from this, Raza Murad, Aditi Rao Heydari, Jim Sarah, Dimension and all other characters have made an intuitive performance.
– The music of the film is fine. Ghoomar, Ek Dil Aan Jaan and the rest of the songs help in the film screenplay. The background score and the sound of the war make the film even richer.
For the first time, Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film has been tried in 3D, whose quality can be improved and the film is quite long. Especially if the first part of the interval was well edited then it could have been quite crisp.
SC rejects all petition related to Padmavat ban, will now be released all over the country
The film’s budget is being estimated at around 180 crores and it is also being said that its cost was increasing every day because of the change in the date of the change. On the 24th of the day, the previews of paid previews have been organized throughout the country, due to which a good collection can be done. The film is being said to be released in about 7000 screens by mixing Hindi Tamil Telugu in India and dubbed in Hindi as well as in Tamil and Telugu. The Supreme Court has also issued the order to release the film everywhere. It would be interesting to see how big a weekend it is going to be.